Skip to main content




Starting February 1st Pricing:  PK–5th  –  $2.75,   6–12   –   $3.10,    Adults  –  $4.50


P-EBT benefits will be provided for the 2021–2022 school year



Please note: You will need Adobe Reader to view the menus. It is available by CLICKING HERE

Transaction Reports  

CLICK HERE to request a transaction report. Fill out the form with the information requested and we will email you a report within 2 school days of your request.


Check Balances or Pay Into Your Child’s Account

CLICK HERE to check balances or to securely pay into your child’s cafeteria account. Please Note: The payment may not be credited to your child’s account until the next business day.


Contact Information 

303 Sayle Street
 Cumby, Texas 75433
 903-994-4806 (voice)
 903-994-2847 (fax)


Culinary Team

Cafeteria Manager:  Candy Wischerman

Team Members:  Carla Vaughan, Kim Cash and Lisa Ray


USDA Nondiscrimination Statement


Child Nutrition Discrimination Policy

Nondiscrimination and complaint-filing procedure is: In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877- 8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider. 


Child Nutrition Discrimination documents

Discrimination Policy

Discrimination Complaint form