On Tuesday, November 5th, 2019 Cumby ISD residents will vote on Cumby ISD’s proposed $6.2 million bond package.
Bond Proposed Projects:
- Additions and Renovations to Cumby Elementary, Cumby Elementary Playground, and Cafeteria
- Additions and Renovations to Cumby ISD Ag and CTE Facilities
- Relocation of Cumby ISD Football Field with a Compressed Surface Track
Preliminary Cost Estimates:
- $4 million will be used for renovations and additions to the Elementary to include cafeteria expansion and upgrades along with a new playground that is enclosed and secured.
- $480,000 for Ag shop addition and Ag/CTE renovations
- $150,000 demolition and abatement
- $900,000 for relocating the football field and addition of compressed surface track
- $664,920 for other construction costs